Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seattle Eats & Drinks

One of my closest friends came up to Seattle this week and it got me thinking.

"What are my favorite things in Seattle?"

And so I have decided to make a couple lists of my current favorites!

Here are my favorite foods and beverages in no particular order:

1.) Sherry Mushroom Toast @ Ocho

2.) Gyro Plate @ Mr. Gyro

3.) Phad Thai @ the little blue house in Fremont

4.) The Immortal IPA @ The Elysian Brewery

5.) Tall Latte and blueberry scone @ Cafe Migliore

6.) St Jude Albacore Tuna @ Tilth Restaurant

7.) Penn Cove Mussels in Thai Curry Sauce @ Ray's

8.) Red Mill Deluxe Cheese Burger @ Red Mill Burgers

9.) A Croissant and Jam @ Cafe Besalu

10.) Negroni Superior @ Serafina

11.) Mezza Luna Di Nutella @ Via Tribunali

12.) First Ave Roll @ Umi Sake House

P.S. I will probably update this a couple times because I can't remember all the things I was going to list! :)

2 comments:

Joebroesel said...

I think I can accept that as a menu list for my next visit! :)

Heather Wilde said...

Would this friend you speak of be me? :-D Might I add the Champagne flight at Purple Cafe and the Eggplant at Serafina. OOHHH! And the Lasagna at Pink Door:) The old calamari at Cactus? I could go on and on!