Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Year Later...

In honor of Year 2 of Social Creature Media, I've decided to start a new blog. In WordPress. This blog will continue on but will be more focused on the specific adventures of Meg Nelson. Since I needed an outlet were I could practice my WordPress skills AND do a little more daily blogging, I decided to create my blog Ever Wondered About.

To give you a little sneak peak, here is an overview...

Why do we call them “Quarterbacks”? Do spiders excrete anything else besides their web? How does an airbag work? Who developed the cooking process known as "Sous-vide"?

There are many times in a given day that I wonder where something originated, how something works or ask myself a questions about something I’ve encounter. So I decided to create a blog where I could find the answers out myself and publish them for you.

Also, for those of you who didn't see the companies video, here it is one last time:

No comments: