Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Brother & Sister Bear Taking on Taiwan Begins

The day is finally here. With 22 hours of travel time ahead of me, I can't really say I'm very excited about the next 24 hours but the reward of seeing my brother at the end definitely makes it worth it.

I leave today from Seattle at 5:55pm. I travel to San Fransisco, where I have a four hour layover. I leave for Taiwan at 12:05am on the 21st and arrive after a 14 hour flight at 6:00am on Friday the 22nd. I must really love my brother.

From there I'll make my way to my hostel, which of course would be called Eight Elephants & Dream Dragon (awesome!), hopefully for a few hours of shut eye. Brother is going to meet me there at 4pm that afternoon at which point the true adventure will begin! 

My bag is packed, I'm ready to go and I can't wait to see how much it weighs at the airport! :)

Bon voyage! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To my daughter and son, may you have a safe and wonderful adventure! Enjoy this time together as only a brother and sister can!!