Monday, November 24, 2008

My New Apartment

I live with a boy. A very, very clean boy but still a boy.

For those of you who don't know, Cole and I moved in together this November.

We moved to a neighborhood called Phinney Ridge, which is on a hill in between Greenlake and Ballard.

Thanks to Google (scary), I can offer you a pretty cool tour of our neighborhood. I am starting you off at the Red Mill burger & Starbucks coffee shop where the road turns from Phinney Ave N to Greenwood Ave. Go north and check out the Stumbling Goat Bistro on 67nd and Greenwood Ave N‎ where I like to go to dinner with my friend Darlin. Then, go south to check out Sully's Tavern (on the corner of 62nd and Phinney Ave) where Cole and I play Trivial Pursuit Sports Edition from the 1960s!


View Larger Map

Our apartment used to be a one-story house that was split into a duplex. It is two bedrooms, has hard wood floors and a little area out back for a BBQ. We are still trying to work everything out, like getting a carpet and coffee table for the living room, but all-in-all it is a pretty cool little space. I will put up pictures when I have them.

If you want to see an exact image of the house and where it is on the block (yeah Google has that too!), email me and I will send you the link to check out!

I am really excited about this apartment and making it my own. I hope you all can come visit me sometime and I cannot wait to have my first party here. Yes, you heard that correctly. Meg will be throwing a party! Crazy! I know.

Enjoy the tour!

Oh and for those of you who have never meet Cole, here is a great little picture of him.... feeding a monkey!



Man, is he going to kill me! :)

2 comments:

Kerri McClelland said...

Just so you know I'm expecting to be invited to dinner when I'm home in 2.5 weeks... :)

Annie said...

BFF!!
I am so excited to come hang out with you in your new place. Especially because it is close to Starbucks and Red Mill, but part of me thinks there isn't a cupcake place nearby...