Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Our Adopted Family in Tainan

When we arrived in Tainan, we had to take a shuttle from the HSR station into town. I stepped on to the bus while my brother spoke with the driver. An older gentlemen in the back of the bus ushered me to a couple seats next to him. He spoke very broken English so I'm not really sure what he was trying to tell me.

Fortunately, my brother came over only a few seconds later. When Kenny began speaking Mandarin, the man's jaw dropped and it took him a second to get back in the conversation. From that moment on he did not let Kenny do anything else but talk to him.


He asked where we were going and what we were doing in Tainan. When we told him we were there visiting, he insisted on giving is a ride to our hostel and taking us around the city the next day.



A Delicious Fish Soup for Breakfast





More Food... Kenny didn't even know what it was! 


Salt Mountain










Sunset with Brother! 





No comments: